Monday, July 6, 2009

In which I wish I was wittier and do really cool things

So this weekend I found out that Rayne (Pronounced Renee. I know, fancy, right? I wish had a special spelling for my name. I've tried it before and it just doesn't work.) told everyone about my blog and they all had a grand ol' time reading it together. My first reaction of course was "Oh God, what did I write about?" and then second reaction was "Shit, I need to update again". And THEN, Lori said that I should write a book and I was like LORI I LOVE YOU because that is my dearest dream. Well, that and getting married, but whatever.

Sasstar BF'eff makes fun of me/loves me for how I come up with new career schemes on a weekly basis. Last week after I discovered I could make falafel, I was all "I could totally start my own mediterranean restaurant" and then this week I was all "I'm so organized and love weddings so much, I should be a wedding planner" and a couple weeks before that I was all "I'm so damn good at making this one website I could totally go into business for myself". Maybe someday I'll actually do something with one of my great ideas. Also, I think that Sasstar BF'eff should become a cooking teacher. She'd be really fancy at it.

Oh, so this past weekend a bunch of my favorite people and myself all went up to the Logcabinmansion in the Poconos, courtesy of Tom and Lori (who are of course included in the favorite people list). We did lots of fun things like hang out in the hot tub, eat bags of doritos, blow up car airbags, get in trouble for riding an ATV, go to a beach at a pond, make homemade mac and cheese, and lots of other things that only really cool people do. Also, I got a nice tan, which is very important to me. Astonishingly enough, the sunshine came out for the WHOLE weekend and is still out there. Which is annoying me now because guess where I am? Oh yeah, in my cubicle.

But its cool, tomorrow I have a computer class and then half day on Friday and then OCMD to stay at the Princess Bayside Hotel which has a pool on the ROOF.

BAM.


"Things could always be worse; for instance,
you could be ugly and work in the Post Office."
Adrienne E. Gusoff

2 comments:

Jake said...

I am so sorry but I couldn't resist when you went on whining about never getting married and we all knew he had the ring in his pocket. You'd probably do the same, especially if a laugh was a stake.

Jake said...

actually ruh-nay said it