Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In which I have an alligator purse and don't get sunburnt

So, right now I'm really tan. I know, I know, you're so jealous! For some reason every summer I "forget" to put sunscreen on my face. The rest of my body tans, my face just turns red and peels. Apparently I have ungodly layers of peelable skin on my giant nose and my giant forehead. These are the only two places on my face that get red, the only two places that peel, and the only two places that stick out the farthest from the rest of my dome piece. Its tragic, really. Now here's a tragedy for you:
MY FACE DIDNT EVEN GET BURNED AND ITS PEELING.
And you know what, thats all I have to say about it. Because there is nothing worse to me than a peeling nose, knowing that people see me and think quietly to themselves "I can't stop staring at Sarah's giant peeling nose". Because I know that's what I would do. Oh, and speaking of tanning, only the front side of me is tan. I'm like one of those half-moon cookies from upstate New York. One side's black, the other side's white. This is because I forget to roll over when I am outdoors. Such is my life!


"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
W. C. Fields

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hello, werent you my fellow housewife who happened to be without a house and a wedding ring? lol I decided to visit your blog and see you havnt posted in months, same here. Unless you have found a new more fun venture maybe ill see you around here on the blogosphere. BTW i love the quote at the end of this post :)